Sharonelle - Azulene Wax - 14oz
Sharonelle Azulene Sensitive Skin Wax
Formulated for thin, fast and economical applications
Contains blue oil obtained from chamomile flower providing anti-inflammatory protection, bactericidal and anti-allergenic
Contains natural organic components
Suitable for all types of hair growth
Made in Canada
- Open container of wax and place it in a heater.
- Allow wax to melt completely. Heat to lukewarm temperature. Stir for even consistency.
- Test the wax for correct temperature.
- Clean the area to be treated with the Sharonelle pre wax cleansing gel.
- With a spatula apply a thin layer of wax in the direction of hair growth
- Place a cotton / pollen strip on wax covered area and rub firmly in direction of hair growth.
- Stretch the skin with one hand, and with the other pull strip in a snappy movement against hair growth.
- Apply Sharonelle after wax soothing lotion when treatment is completed.