PREempt - RTU Disinfectant - 4L
PREempt RTU utilizes AHP®, a patented synergistic blend of commonly used ingredients, that when combined with low levels of hydrogen peroxide dramatically increase its efficacy and cleaning performance. AHP combines hydrogen peroxide with surfactants, wetting and chelating agents to create an ideal one step cleaner/disinfectant.
AHP is a unique formulation that has the perfect balance between a fast contact time whilst maintaining cleaning efficacy. It also carries no hazard classification. PREempt RTU has a Broad-Spectrum Sanitizing Claim in 30 seconds, Bactericidal and General Virucide and Tuberculocidal 5 minute kill claim. It contains no Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs ) and leaves minimal residues on surfaces once dry.
PREempt RTU is available in three sizes; a capped 32 oz. bottle which can be fitted with a trigger sprayer or a pour support or a 1 gallon container and 5 gallon pail. Convenient presaturated wipes are also available in pull top canister with containing 160 wipes per canister. All ingredients are listed on the EPA and Health Canada Inerts lists and the FDA Generally Regarded as Safe List (GRAS). PREempt RTU products are ideal for cleaning and disinfecting environmental surfaces in cleanrooms and laboratory areas including work stations, fume hoods, equipment and other hard non-porous environmental surfaces.
This List N product meets the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. EPA Registration Number: 74559-1.
Features & Benefits:
- Effective, fast-acting, one-step disinfectant cleaner
- Convenient, ready-to-use disinfectant for daily use
- Low residue and compatible with a wide range of materials
- Odor-free for good operator acceptability
- Emits no VOCs and does not require personal protection equipment (PPE)
- Hydrogen peroxide breaks down into water and oxygen for easy disposal and minimal, to no environmental impact
- Not classified as dangerous goods